Graceful Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3330

Graceful Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3330

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Wow this class exposed a lot more weaknesses than I was expecting when I started! Physically and emotionally! Thanks so much again.. totally failed at keeping up with the 'Return to you challenge' (slight tear) but I'll give it another try with more purpose this time! Thanks Meredith Rogers as always amazing!
Hanna K
1 person likes this.
I loved this workout! Thank you so much!

http://hannafialotta.blogg.se
1 person likes this.
Amazing class !!! I Love your classes šŸ¤Ŗ
1 person likes this.
WOW! Certainly graceful. Really enjoyed learning from you Meredith.
Thanks everyone!!
Racheal from the looks of your profile picture it appears that you may have other important things going on. I hope you go easy on yourself whether or not you get to the challenge. Much love.
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Meredith Rogers! What a great gift for Chinese New Year! It was lovely to revisit the ideas and the movement. Excellent workout to help me identify the sticky areas I need to work on.
1 person likes this.
As always nice class. I feel like a broken record. Lol. Happy birthday Meredith Rogers and you look great whatever age you are šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ’•
1 person likes this.
Thank you Merdith for another great class. Lovly flow and lots of fun.
1 person likes this.
Beautiful! And somehow I just knew you were gonna bust into the 100s after all of that other ab work! Not Sure what it is with me and the neck pull, when Iā€™m rolling up I have to release my hands from my head. Iā€™m fine on the hinge and rolling down. Glad you are all safe and getting things back to some normalcy in the Santa Barbara area.
1 person likes this.
Nice Flow. beautiful cues. Thanks so much
11-20 of 95

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin