Magic Circle Exploration<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 3340

Magic Circle Exploration
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 3340

Watch this Class
Hello Elizabeth
At 54 I'm starting my CPM TT and I love your videos. I just finished doing the Magic Circle Exploration with you and I must say you make the exercises look easy. Your voice, is so calming, your queing and the little details were very helpful. I was trembling doing some of your moves but I feel great now and I look forward to working together with you in your next videos. I will learn from you Thank you again!
Congratulations Theresa on your teacher training course. I admire your dedication to lifelong learning. Pilates is so versatile that it is wonderful for everyone at every age. Thank you for your compliments. I look forward to to hearing how additional classes work for you.
Alexandra L
A mind and body challenging class. I find your voice and detailed cueing motivational, I was going to say mesmerizing, that too. Thank you for a deeply enriching experience.
I always love your classes. Love and respect!
Great class!
I absolutely loved this video! Elizabeth, you are very funny! I loved laughing during my practice - it helped me stay engaged :)
A very creative magic circle class!!! Thank you
Absolutely love the roll up variation with rotation! Why did I never think of that? 💕
Magnifique. J adore
1 person likes this.
Thank you I will practice this class regularly.
31-40 of 54

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin