About Fascia in Motion<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Special 3342

About Fascia in Motion
Elizabeth Larkam
Special 3342

Watch this Special Feature
Tanya E
1 person likes this.
Bought the book and just received noticed that it is shipping... I'm like a happy kid at Christmas, the anticipation is killing me! Can't wait to read it, absorb it, teach it and rise to a new level through it. Thank you, Elizabeth!
P.S. I plan to bring it with me to PMA 2018 and hopefully have you sign it there :)
2 people like this.
I am so excited to see this on Pilates Anytime. I first learned about the great role of Fascia from Sue Hietzman in The Melt Method. This will assist and increase my awareness. Thank you! ❤️🎈
Thank you for bringing so much of your life's work to Pilates Anytime Elizabeth Larkam. Thank you for bringing so much of you! The more I understand how much you have done to expand your knowledge of the body in motion, whether it be an exploration of fascia, energy, movement, or spirit (not to mention bodies not in motion, or limited motion), the more I realize you are not just teaching Pilates with an emphasis on a certain aspect, or about your latest interest. You are teaching us Pilates. You are teaching us movement. You are teaching us what progress looks like. You are teaching us what a staunch work ethic can produce. You are teaching us how curiosity manifests itself when coupled with positive intent. You are teaching us humility. You are teaching us about collaboration by your stellar example(s). You are teaching us Elizabeth. Thank you.
This is so beautiful to watch! So inspiring! Thank you very much
Kristi Cooper and colleagues, it is a rare gift to be ‘seen’, to have one’s life purpose recognized. I would like to turn the light of appreciation to you and Pilates Anytime. PA is the forum that nurtures development of the international Pilates community with passion and integrity. As a fortunate participant in Pilates Anytime since 2012 I have been inspired and shaped by the sites classes and comments. Research in books, movement sessions, conferences and anatomy labs all contributed to my book. Filming visits and subsequent interactions on Pilates Anytime helped shape the voice that makes this book accessible to all movement explorers. It truly is a collaboration between Handspring Publishing, Pilates Anytime and me.
I just got your book Elizabeth, and can’t wait to explore it. You truly inspired me, you have enormous knowledge and such lovely personality, thank you🌷🌷🌷
It is for sure a great contribution Elizabeth.
I always find your classes very inspiring and now with the book is going to be fantastic.
I have already ordered it
Thank you so much.
All the best, lots of love and I hope I keep growing as a Pilates teacher with your help until your 100 birthday. Sara
Thank you Elizabeth for a wonderful contribution to the world of Pilates. Your humility, compassion and kindness shine through in everything that you do, the worldwide Pilates community is so lucky to have you.
Thank you so much Elizabeth Larkam for your invaluable contributions to our movement world. You are so precious!
Such beautiful words. Thank you very much for endless flow of inspiration. All the time I see any of your videos I feel the same - how intensively we can work both - our body and also our mind. Again thank you very much from the Czech Rep. Renata
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin