Day 1: Feet<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3345

Day 1: Feet
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3345

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Finally I was allowed to do the video. Great ideas, as always, Sarah.
1 person likes this.
Fun! Can’t wait for day 2! Those toe squats...yikes! I know I need them though!
1 person likes this.
Great first class!! I'm looking forward to the next one:)
Lori
3 people like this.
I am especially grateful for a foot based reformer workout! Have been battling plantar fasciitis, with some success due mostly to this site (your advice, Miriam Kane, Amy Havens, Ruth Alpert, Niedra Gabriel, Deborah Lessen, etc.) for a year and a half and love that I can integrate some of the separate foot work that I do daily into a reformer workout. My feet feel great after this...toe stretches are still exquisitely painful but not unbearable anymore. I’ve been working on squats every day because of you. Difficult on the reformer, but a new challenge. This will be an at least once a week workout for me. I loved it! Thanks for your always creative and challenging classes! I’m so looking forward to the rest of this challenge!
Hi Lori, Thanks for sharing. Yes! Our feet are so important. It is crucial to show them some love even if it is slightly torturous...or just a bit uncomfortable. Congratulations on your progress. Squats keep getting better right? I am also "taking" the challenge, so it will be a treat to experience these classes again as a student. Thanks for playing!!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Squats are getting better...I could barely do them a year ago. Thanks so much for the wealth of information you provide us. It has been so helpful to me.
1 person likes this.
Loved the first one! So excited for this whole program! Thank you Sarah!
1 person likes this.
Great first class!!!I am looking forward for the next one!Thank you for sharing!!!
2 people like this.
Really enjoyed grounding the feet and not being so flexed or pointed when doing leg & footwork, etc. I feel we overdo that a lot and the energy gets blocked up the chain. So it was nice letting the feet relax at times to feel the bar. I definitely felt more of a connection up into my hips and beyond! Looking forward to the next classes! Thanks so much!
2 people like this.
Yum! My feet have been so sore since dancing in a show last week. This was perfect. Can’t wait for more:)
1-10 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin