Day 4: Low Spine<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3348

Day 4: Low Spine
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3348

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Low spine is always a challenge for me, great class thank you Sarah!
Lori
1 person likes this.
I can’t even properly articulate how much I am loving this challenge!

Very interesting to me, the things that were more of a challenge...one leg round back squats are apparently something I need very much to work on so I don’t just keep collapsing down onto the reformer. I don’t know if I will ever do tendon stretch, but I was able to sit on footbar and attempt to lift myself, which is further than I’ve gone before. I think it is more of a fear for me than anything, but am continuing to improve my upper body strength in the meantime. I loved the teaser exercises. It was also interesting to see which foot positions made it easier to do a spinal articulation. So much to discover!

This is really an outstanding challenge. Only day four and I know it is the best challenge I’ve taken and one that will be fully incorporated into my playlists.

It is so much fun! Thanks so very much!

Hi Lori, Thank you so very much for your comments. I really enjoyed the process of creating this challenge, but taking the classes has been eye opening for me as well. So fun to explore our bodies through movement! As for Tendon Stretch, keep at it. For most, it provokes some fear. Keep using the tools and let me know when you do it!!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the new challenges. Finding more length and strength😊
1 person likes this.
The No-hand stomach massage was awesome! i've been working on my upper back and this exercise was excellent. Trying to even get my feet to lift in the side seated tendon stretch? The first try I thought, no way is this happening. The third try...up they (and my bottom) went! You never know til you try (and try, and try). Thank you for another fun day.
1 person likes this.
Perfect class after vacation! Loved the spinal articulations with teaser positions. The stomach massage felt wonderful. Thank you:)
Michael Mary S
The classes just keep getting better & better. Love them.
Yippee! Keep on playing Pilates.
2 people like this.
Can't pick a favorite yet, because all of them have been awesome and challenging. I personally love the little challenges within the challenge, the details, and flow in each day. Thank you so so so much Sarah for wanting to share this....and thanks to Pilates Anytime to make this possible. ❤️
1 person likes this.
I'm also working my way through each Challenge - and they are fantastic - educational, different, and so much to learn and practise - thank you so so much! Great classes x
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin