Day 4: Low Spine<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3348

Day 4: Low Spine
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3348

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Little too tired to make it all the way through yesterday but 2nd time's a charm! Thanks Sarah Bertucelli enjoying this challenge!
Chera M
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this class. However, I have a reformer that is very low to the floor and I found the Squat section impossible. What are some options (blocks, box, sitting on footbar, etc) for those of us with low lying reformers? Thanks!
HI Chera, Thanks for reaching out. Seems like a box would be the best option to try first. Just make sure it does not slip as you press up. If your foot bar locks into place, I really like that idea as well.
Sabine G
1 person likes this.
I was always a little scared about Thigh Stretch. The version you taught felt so much more save and fun! I will teach that tomorrow to my pupils! Thank you Sarah!
Katie M
1 person likes this.
I loved the hip roll off the edge of the platform - a great spine articulation!
1 person likes this.
I am loving this 10 day challenge, just done day 4  (lower back) and oh my! Really great, challenging yet playful. Fast becoming a Sarah Bertucelli fan, calm explicit queueing, love the slightly different focus and the prep work. Thank you Sarah 
Hi Jen! Thank you for playing.  keep me posted as you continue. hugs! 

Carrie N
1 person likes this.
Hmmm.  I need to work on this one for a few times. This may become a 15 day challenge.
Carrie so important that we siren to our bodies and take the time needed.  15--20 days...have fun!! 

1 person likes this.
Sarah, great energetic start for my day. Low back feels stretched. Thank you! 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin