Day 7: Hands, Wrists, & Arms<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3351

Day 7: Hands, Wrists, & Arms
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3351

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved the work on the box and yes hello triceps! Definitely putting this went to my favorites! Thank you Sarah!
Yeah Connie ! I just love working on my forearms. Fun to feel muscles in a different way!!
2 people like this.
Oh my oh my.... this was a tough one Sarah! The elbows on the box - series was so hard for me! Why? I guess the answer is : you need it :) !
Maybe also the shoulders were still a little exhausted from yesterday..
But I loved it! All the great ideas to integrate the hands and forearms, - wonderful! Thank you so much for creating all this! I will come back often to repeat. Love, Silke
Lori
1 person likes this.
Holy forearms, Batman! That was intense! I really love seeing the differences in how my body works, forearm planks, easy, forearm elephant, not happening. If you have any tips on how to progress the elephant, I will take them. I can’t get much beyond my wrists on the box to do the elephant. Absolutely loved the hip work!

I can’t say enough how much I love this challenge!
1 person likes this.
I am loving the series. However I have a Merrithew V2max reformer and I was unable to position my long box on the bar. I still moved but I think I missed the sensation that positioning the box would have delivered. Any suggestion for a modification. Note I am. Pilates enthusiast not a teacher.
M Angela I am not familiar with the nuances of Merethew V2 reformer. Does the football move? If so, perhaps you play with adjusting the bar to try to fit the box on. In the meantime, I will keep thinking about additional ideas.
1 person likes this.
Good class! I wear "WAGS" gloves when doing Pilates. My wrist are not as strong as I like. Thanks for this class!
1 person likes this.
Sarah, your suggestion on moving the bar worked beautifully! I was able to safely position the box. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
yesterday's shoulder series brought out some very noticeable differences from side to side...and today's showed me how similar some things are. So much fun and and also super enlightening...i've noticed things I haven't before. Thank you!
Anne what a treat to notice imbalance and then find some new balance. YES!
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin