Day 10: Range and Power<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3354

Day 10: Range and Power
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3354

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Took me 11 days but finished!

I learned so many new little tricks, new exercises, modifications and definitely some things I need to work on! Such as tendon stretch with one foot... yikes! I could get back foot down with no problem. it was the coming back up. I will keep working on it.

I loved your variation on the twist with feet on the wood rather than foot bar. And the build into the twist with one foot anchored to the ground, a great way to prep someone for it.

Thank you so much Sarah! I just loved this challenge! Putting in in my favorite bucket! Enjoy the rest of your summer and I hope to see another class from you soon! Xoxo
Dorothy S
2 people like this.
Sarah! Thank you so much! This was a delightful surprise from start to finish. I now have some grumpy body parts...and some that are pleased! It’s a great reminder that changing our focus even when we “know” the work is very powerful and effective! Cheers and Blessings!
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah! I completed the challenge and very much enjoyed it! Days 9 and 10 were particularly challenging for me. I intend to work, I mean PLAY, harder on the more difficult exercises 😃
ML
ML
1 person likes this.
Love the wiggle!
ML as you know, I love to wiggle and dance! Thanks a bunch for playing. Miss you.
Lori
1 person likes this.
Loved the side body work with foot on platform! This challenge gave me a number of new ways to do some things that I am going to stick with.

Thanks so much Sarah! I really enjoyed this challenge. It is my absolute favorite of any challenge I’ve done here. I’m starting it over again this week and the whole thing is going into my playlists.

Outstanding challenge!
1 person likes this.
Great class, thank you Sarah! One more class!
What a Grand Finale this Day 10 of this challenge was! Sarah Bertucelli, your cues, your actual touch and your demonstrations are always so informative for me when I get to learn from you in person. For me, as a student, this challenge satisfied every possible thing I needed to remember to enjoy what I do, and maybe more importantly where I can go when I let myself go outside the box. Thank you!
Lori Thank you for taking the time to write. I am so pleased you enjoyed the challenge and love that you will continue to play with these classes. Kristi Cooper What a gift to have you along for the ride. Thank you for all that you do. It is a pleasure to guide you my friend. Love Love Love what I get to do each day!
Michael Mary S
Sarah, thank you for a fun and creative Challenge. It was challenging and playful. My head is swimming with all the ideas you presented.
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin