Day 10: Range and Power<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 3354

Day 10: Range and Power
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3354

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this challenge. Took me longer but I loved everything. In this class, I was able to do the snake with twist for the first time ever! I never have seen it done with feet on the platform instead of bar. I was better on one side than the other. Thank you so much, and i look forward to repeating these classes!!:)
1 person likes this.
Beautiful finish to the series
Yeah Rachel !
1 person likes this.
Great program! I’ve learnt so much from it. Loved session 9. Thank you 😊
AnnS
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Sarah! A great series--can't wait to see what your next one will be!
Paula H
1 person likes this.
Super Great! Thank you Sarah
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah! This was a wonderful welcome back into Pilates after a short break. It helped me rebuild my habit and I had fun while doing it! This last class was amazing and really challenging but it's my new goal class... I am going to keep working and returning to this class until I can complete it with power and control. Wish me luck. Please Please Please make more challenges Sarah!
Elly G
1 person likes this.
New to Pilates anytime and just completed this series.   Really enjoyed it after years of sessions with instructors.  Easy to follow and incorporated many known exercises in new ways.  Thanks
Welcome Elly  and happy to hear you enjoyed the challenge! keep it up!

Katie M
Thanks for the courage to try some new things.  I'm relatively new to pilates and still found your challenge to be a great mix of things I could do while still extremely challenging.
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin