Eclectic Mat Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3361

Eclectic Mat Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3361

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Absolutely love the sense of enhancing range of motion with each repetition! What a great way to start the day:)
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. That felt really good on my body today. I feel like I've grown taller.
Great and challenging side Lying legs variations! 🙏🏻
Candice Sullivan Pilates
Fabulous variations and use of floor. Feeling grounded, lengthened and stronger. Thank you Amy x
4 people like this.
Oh Amy, I absolutely adore this class! I believe it may now be my new favorite! I loved how gentle it was, but I also felt like I worked my body (but not too hard). Because I'm a Cancer, I really love the Crab, and it was nice to end class that way. I had a lot of fun with you, as always, and I thank you for the gift that is your BRILLIANT teaching. XOXO
1 person likes this.
So Good. Lovely Class:)
Perfect timing since I have been over using my neck and shoulders and having pain. This helped me gain awareness of those areas and move in a more balanced way. Thanks so much. I feel so safe in your classroom, Amy. You emanate such warmth.
1 person likes this.
Perfect! Loved your set up and cues for single leg kicks! Mermaid felt so good towards the end. No sun here today....snowstorm!
Ladies, thank you all so very much! Your comments and feedback have given me an up lift this morning -- thank YOU for sharing with me!
1 person likes this.
That was great! Thank you
Hi Lauren , glad you enjoyed taking class!
1-10 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin