Eclectic Mat Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3361

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
So good! Love it .....love your cueing...and one more, oh only one more...XOXO
1 person likes this.
YOU are awesome! loved this.
Everything I love about Pilates. Just a mat, great cueing and such a positive energy. Thanks Amy:)
1 person likes this.
thank you so much for your great teaching Amy, and for this wonderful class:)
1 person likes this.
Oh so good to see you again, Amy Havens ! I loved this one. Felt therapeutic but also strengthening. I've never been able to achieve the fast scissors but allowed myself to just do them slowly for a stretch and some ab work. I am feeling so much stronger than I ever have and am so grateful to you and all the wonderful PA teachers who keep me going!
1 person likes this.
Amy you are such a beautiful mover and I love your spirit of calmness through your work. You make me feel good. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Thanks everyone, wow, such kind words of appreciation. I'm grateful. Kandie , so good to see you here again and yes, keep it up, we're here for you!!
1 person likes this.
slightly different than what i did before, but i like this movement so much, especially the crossing legs rolling like a ball at the end of session. Thanks! :) enjoy so much!
1 person likes this.
Lovely thoughtful class as always. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I only watched this class without really doing it (promise I will do it later😉) but wauw Amy, I really admire your teaching style! Can learn a lot from that! Thank you.
11-20 of 69

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin