Spine Stabilizing Reformer<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3366

Spine Stabilizing Reformer
Meredith Rogers
Class 3366

Watch this Class
Thank you all so much for the great feedback.

Anita this type of work would benefit anyone unable to perform spinal flexion. There are a variety of conditions which make that movement contraindicated. That being said, if you have a healthy spine, you should move it in a way that feels good to you. I am all for using the class as an idea and giving yourself the freedom to change it in a way that suits your needs. Thank you for taking class!
Patty Hafen
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this video, and I incorporated a lot of it into one of my classes today. Everyone really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for a refreshing session and excellent teaching.
1 person likes this.
Oh sweet Meri!
You blow my mind, girl! Learn something new each time I take one of your classes. Always amazing and in the moment - feeling those deeper connections - with each thoughtful cue that you give... Loved "Slide the heel back on the bar to keep the back of the leg encouraged." Good times!
Thanks so much.
1 person likes this.
Such a great class-thank you Meredith Rogers i really like the side bend series here. What a good way to get clients to straighten and lengthen while keeping their hand on the headrest... and then let go and hold the position💜
You guys are amazing!
I appreciate you so much.
1 person likes this.
I thought that was fascinating and it really highlights how much I tweak my spine on a day to day basis. It really increased my awareness of pelvic stability. Loved it!
Dianne H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith, I always find your cueing gives me some new connections. Some great ideas to add variety for my disc bulge and osteoporosis clients.
Michelle Perkins
Thanks, Meredith, as I now have osteoporosis and some spinal crush fractures, I am always looking for new ways to keep my spine (and those of my clients) safe and stable while still working hard. Really enjoyed the class. Ab work is so much easier in flexion! I miss doing short spine sooo much!
Thanks for sharing your feedback ladies!!
Michelle Perkins if I couldn't do short spine anymore I would miss it tooooo!
1 person likes this.
Perfect session for May....Osteoporosis Month. Loved this...not only the focus on extension but the varied working positions.....standing, seated, all 4's, prone, side seated, side supine, and supine....just like life. Also loved the SLOW swimming! Thank you thank you Thanks to PA & all the amazing instructors, I never stop learning. xoxo
11-20 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin