Abdominal Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3368

Abdominal Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3368

Watch this Class
Hi Kim , thank you so much for leaving a comment.  I am honored that you found some focus and content in this class that will support your work with the chair-bound/wheelchair clients!  Please... do let me know how they do with how you guide them through sequences!
1 person likes this.
good work!

Daria L
1 person likes this.
Most enjoyable class I've taken on this platform! Thank you for slowing down and moving mindfully and with intention. 
Thank you Kandie and Daria .  Daria , I do like to slow down and move with intention, you'll notice that in many of my classes, which I hope you'll participate in.  
1 person likes this.
I love the chest opening ending and in the middle, I adore the abdominal twists - I can really feel that one side is super tight during the obliques while you have 1 or 2 hands on a thigh. Will incorporate into my classes! Thanks Amy :D
Moira M
1 person likes this.
What a gorgeous class!
I really enjoyed the broken down simplicity, especially the back extension. I look forward to aching abs tomorrow!
Kim W
1 person likes this.
Simple is great!!! I love simple! I think we can fool ourselves into thinking we're doing something better when we make it complicated, but we're not. I felt this the next two days. Perfect!
Hi Moira -- thank you... were your abs a little sore after class the next day?  And Kim , thank you for agreeing!  Simplicity is so sweet and can be exactly what we need!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class! 
2 people like this.
I keep coming back to this class....LOVE IT!  Thanks so much. 
61-70 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin