Energetic Mat Flow<br>Adrianne Crawford<br>Class 3382

Energetic Mat Flow
Adrianne Crawford
Class 3382

Watch this Class
Josie ~ Hi Josie, I'm sorry you are having trouble with the video playback. I know that is frustrating! At the moment, the video is not playing well in Safari, and we are working on correcting this. Please try switching browsers to Chrome, and the video should play for you. If not, please email: contact@pilatesanytime.com

Jo-Ann ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with the video playback. I know that is frustrating! At the moment, the video is not playing well in Safari, and we are working on correcting this. Please try switching browsers to Chrome, and the video should play for you. If not, please email: contact@pilatesanytime.com
....yay ! It worked ...and definitely worth waiting for !
Lisa V
1 person likes this.
Classic workout. Good re-grounding in an energetic format!
Nice class. I was not able to view the video using my Firestick but okay on my Mac.
87/365. Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Gina ~ Unfortunately we are not compatible with the Amazon Firestick. You can find a list of devices that work well with our videos here.
I had no problem with Safari. Enjoyed this class very much, especially Adrianne's many hands-on corrections and cueing.
Jane N
loved in thank you - hot potato
was great!
Chuhang G
The cues were hard to follow and sometimes unclear. If you’re looking for a workout with a clear tempo, this is not for you.
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin