Reformer on the Mat<br>Adrianne Crawford<br>Class 3409

Reformer on the Mat
Adrianne Crawford
Class 3409

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great workout but the video jumped around often during the workout.
That was fun! Stomach massage was the hardest for me.
Just took and loved this class Adrianne! I love how dynamic, commanding and clear you are! I'm also at the end of a day (11:45pm) and feel a whole lot better for taking class with you.
Nicole, i'm sorry you had trouble with the video. If you continue to please contact us at support@pilatesanytime. In the meantime, here are some possible things that may help from our FAQ" page... FAQ's
Thanks Kristi Cooper . It worked perfectly the second time around. Still a great workout..
Loved this class! It felt great to stretch and do the smooth moves in moderate pace.
4 people like this.
Enjoyed this and some lovely ideas, but just felt that it needed a role model instructor as instructions not always easy to follow. (Admittedly I do not do reformer, so the fault may be with me?!).
Media will not load
Loved reformer on the mat! I’ve got so many ideas flowing now! Yes, the springs do assist us. Stomach massage was a challenge, wow! Thanks for a great class!
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Lydia ~ I'm sorry you're having trouble with the video playback. I know that is frustrating! Here are some FAQs that might be helpful in troubleshooting. If you continue to experience issues, please email support@pilatesanytime.com.
1-10 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin