34 Mat Exercises<br>Benjamin Degenhardt<br>Workshop 3411

34 Mat Exercises
Benjamin Degenhardt
Workshop 3411

Watch this Workshop
3 people like this.
I love how you broke down single leg circles. It works so much better for my body! I've always had popping in my right hip holding them steady, but no issues with letting the hip rotate. Thank you!!! Excited to watch the rest!
2 people like this.
What an absolutely delightful workshop, thank you!!!
2 people like this.
such helpful and beautiful contribution to our pilates community all around the world. thank you sooo much to all involved in this tutorial
2 people like this.
* sorry, I meant workshop :)
2 people like this.
Excelent teacher I have to work harder to achieve the level to perform these exercises. Excelent student also.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2 people like this.
Amazing workshop, super instruction from Benjamin, and WOW Meredith, what a beautiful demonstration of the exercises. Big Thanks to you both for the inspiration
3 people like this.
The commenter who said "expressive" nailed the beauty and passion of Benjamin's teaching. I am grateful for the months when I was both student and teacher alongside Benjamin when Equinox opened at Chestnut Hill. MA. His teaching and insights reinspired me to this day. My wish list includes the possibility that pilatesanytime will do the same breakdown and full flow representing each of our legacy teachers and discuss how and why each "school" veered this way or that from Joe's exercises. How about it, Meredith?
Thank you both. Excellent!!!! I really learned alot by watching and the instruction Benjamine gives is outstanding. It really cleared up many gaps I had when doing these exercises. Very useful and I look forward to doing all of the rest of your videos
I think that is a very good idea Cheryl!
Thank you for suggesting it.
2 people like this.
Thank you Benjamin. I appreciate your clear and conscience teaching method. You challenge a person to look inward and not just at the outward picture or conclusion. It was also nice to see your respectfulness to all practices while maintaining integrity to yours. I enjoyed every minute.
41-50 of 110

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin