Ease and Efficiency Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 3419

Ease and Efficiency Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 3419

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Love this quick and easy session...fit perfectly into a free 20 mins I had at home before dinner. Next time unwell even remember to have a band 😊
Kristi, Thank you for a nice flow , we all need that quick and easy ( or not easy :)) session during the day, its make me feel relaxed ,good and ready for the rest of the day to teaching Pilates and bringing to the studio great positive energy.
Thanks again :)
1 person likes this.
Gracias Kristi ✨
1 person likes this.
Oh Kristi! So good to see you in a new vidi! What a nice little workout with your always-perfect guidance and variations. Thanks, and happy weekend!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi for being real and approachable as a teacher. I appreaciate it and I couldn't help but say namaste to you when you finished (i know that' s not pilates lol). I always feel like I am in the room with you. I am a yoga teacher and newer pilates teacher and I really like your inspriational classes. Thank you! You really have a gracious, accepting, fun personality that shines through.
1 person likes this.
thank you Kristie...pls more mat videos...
Thank you Kristi. Good to see you in top form:)) Great cueing and positive approach, Sarahx
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Love that
1 person likes this.
Just perfect for a snowy Sunday when you don’t want to leave the house! It’s spring time in Nebraska!
1 person likes this.
I love your classes! Your running commentary/cueing is always so good! Great quick class !
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin