Looking at Stenosis<br>Sherri Betz<br>Tutorial 3432

Looking at Stenosis
Sherri Betz
Tutorial 3432

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much, Sherri Betz !!! Again and again it is very helpful tutorial. Thank you for your explanation , it's very detailed. Love your videos!!!!
1 person likes this.
Your tutorials are so helpful & informative. Thankyou so much for sharing! Sinéad
1 person likes this.
Hi Sherri Betz, thank you for the informative tutorial, I have a client with stenosis in her mid thoracic, so how would I change the treatment plan?
1 person likes this.
Best information I have found so far in working with clients with stenosis. Please let me add my name to requesting ideas for clients with cervical stenosis (and how the information changes if any discs have been surgically fused). THANK YOU
1 person likes this.
Thank you..fabulously informative
Taghrid K
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri Betz for an AWESOME tutorial. I LOVE you're not your MRI or diagnosis, so true, I have herniated discs, severe stenosis and now I'm free from pain. The stenosis kept me for 11 months in pain and many doctors told me I won't get better without surgery which involved breaking the vertebra to clear the space. I thought this will destabilize my spine and create more future injuries if I continue with what I love to do : Yoga Pilates, hiking and climbing. I stuck to my gut feeling and my physical therapist gave me similar exercises and thankfully I'm free from pain. I could feel how your exercises of making space really help, I tried and it's just what the body needs. I add my name to those requesting tutorials for cervical and thoracic stenosis (very common in my clients) and any info for fused discs (natural and surgical). Another thing that helped me was using the ropes in Iyengar yoga, it was great to feel the space as you stretch. A million thanks.
Sherri Betz
Thank you for your positive feedback Taghrid ! I am so glad you benefitted from the information!
Sherri Betz
Hi Debbie , I try to tell clients, just to "touch" the edge of pain and then back out of it.
Alexandra L
Thank you very much for this stenosis information, Sherri you are so competent, compassionate and knowledgeable. 
Hi Sherri, I come back to your tutorials over and over again, - so helpful and clear. I wonder - would it be an option to let clients hang? Either by simply grabing the upper poles of the cadillac or on an inversion-table? This came to my mind because you talk about the necessity to give space between the pelvis and ribcage.. 
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin