Hip Strengthening Mat
Cara Reeser
Class 3438

Watch this Class
Maryam
1 person likes this.
Thank you. loved it!
Gyl G
I’m new here. I’ve been doing reformer Pilates regularly since last May and have loved it. I’ve also done some mat Pilates on and off for years. With this current situation, and the fact that my studio is closed until April, I thought I’d look around for an option to at least do mat work. This site is amazing!! And I LOVED this class. Very challenging which is what I was looking for. So excited to do this class again and check out more classes. What a great solution for those of us who are quarantining ourselves 😊
a very enjoyable lesson!
Great  class, love the ideas :)

Rachael C
Loved everything about this. A fabulous side kick variation I hadn't seen before and a fun row-to-teaser at the end. Thanks for brightening up a dreary quarantine Friday!
I love all your classes Cara - especially liked Kathy Grants teaser.  Thank you!
Fantastic!  I needed this today with my hips being so sore from a very tough hike trip over weekend.  Thank you!
Watched again and loved it even more !!!
Like many before I loved her cuing, personality, and humor.  I added 5 lb leg weights which worked well for the class. I had fun and my hips feel better.  Thanks Cara:) 
Helen L
Some fantastic ideas in this class for a client of mine who has quite severe knee valgus. I also follow Tiffany Cruikshanks yoga conditioning work. Thanks so much for a great class.
31-40 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin