Reformer Combinations<br>Diane Severino<br>Class 3440

Reformer Combinations
Diane Severino
Class 3440

Watch this Class
When they were doing the foot and leg work did the instructor say ...” very pathetic “ ??
Hi Amy,
Your question is a loaded one for me. I'm not entirely sure what you are asking exactly, but I have several good jokes I could answer with related to my relationship to my head
If you are speaking about my alignment, and you think I am off, I would most likely agree with you (not happy about that). If you are asking about my head injury incurred last year, I'm happier with it now than I was 6 months ago. If you are asking about my mind... Yeah, I am pretty happy with that .
Amy or Kristi:

Just wondered if the instructor told Amy “pathetic “... the reason I wondered... was because I thought they were doing beautiful work so I was curious...
Diane Severino
Peripatetic, definition: one who walks or travels.
Hi Amy,
Thanks for clarifying what you thought you heard. As Diane Severino says above she used the word Peripatetic not pathetic. Diane is one of my all time favorite teachers and is always generous and kind with her cues as far as I can tell and definitely so with me. My head truly is getting better, my body is getting stronger in relation to it, so really all is well! Thank you for your concern. And really, no need to delete the comment. It could help others in the event they didn't hear the word she actually used too.
Sue C
I just love Diane! You can't help but smile and laugh when doing her class. She is amazing.
I loved this creative, challenging class!! I really felt my hamstrings and tush when working more in parallel. I love your classes and love that no matter how many years I've been doing Pilates, there is always a new exercise I get to experience!! Thank you Diane:) I also got to take class with two of my other favorite instructors!
My new favorite instructor xxxx
Great teacher and inspiration 🙏
Love this so much. Love the N.Y. Where is your studio??
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin