Stabilizing Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3448

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Great class! The ball adds both stability challenge and fun
Sharon O
2 people like this.
Really enjoyed this class—very interesting to learn, work on and control pelvic stability. And you’re right—it looks way easier than it is! Thank you!
3 people like this.
Excellent class as usual Meredith! Loved the variations with the different balls and spot on cueing. You add the perfect amount of personal observation in your own body to help your students feel connected with your teaching - thank you!!
This is awesome really helps find neutral pelvis in footwork and feet in straps - love how calm your cues are Meredith I always feel worked but also relaxed and also it’s easy to remember your sequences so I can teach them to students 👍👍
Excellent class! I loved using the ball, especially when feet were in straps. Peter Pan was challenging! Thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Another great class Meredith!! I would love to see a Reformer class like that using the Theraband during the whole class! Would be awesome if you can teach it!!
2 people like this.
Meredith!!! Loved this little class. Holy Moly; cannot believe the difference I felt in flattening one of my smaller over balls. Really felt the entire posterior chain during so many exercises we can breeze through mindlessly if we aren't focusing. The second part of side overs with bigger ball should make this fun workout a 2/3 class. I have some intermediate students that would struggle with that. Sweating. Loved, loved, loved. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed the flow and ease of movement between exercises. The ball aids in concentration of movement and muscles used. What's not to love! Thank you Meredith one of my new favorites.
2 people like this.
Brilliant Meredith, thanks :))
Z A
1 person likes this.
An end of day treat❤️
1-10 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin