Stabilizing Reformer Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3448

Stabilizing Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3448

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
So challenging! It started to hurt after a while having the ball under my pelvis for so long- does this mean doing this is not good for my body? Or does this mean that I must be weak here and that I should work on this type of position and movement?
2 people like this.
Fun class, Meredith! I didn't have balls so used my wadded up sweater and a yoga block and those worked well. xoxo
Michele M
2 people like this.
That was fun! Loved the use of the ball to find pelvic floor stability and your great cueing!:). Thanks Meredith!
Alison P
1 person likes this.
Great quality work as usual, Meredith!
I tried it on the Oov, just had to stop pause a few times to re-adjust.
Thank you!!
Amanda J
1 person likes this.
Great pace! I loved the variations with the ball, thank you.
Thank you all for your uplifting and gracious feedback! And good on all of you who were creative with a prop and made the class work for you without a ball. Creativity is so important. I appreciate you all so much. Thank you for sharing your experiences with me.
Anita,
I don't know what it means. But I would advise to always listen to your body. You could try just taking the ball away when you feel you need to and coming back to it later. Or, you might try this class another day and discover that it doesn't bother you at all. What feels most important to me is that you feel you have permission to change the class to suit your needs.
Ana Carla I'll think on a theraband class!
Eurona T
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! Just what my body needed.....discovered imbalances that I didn’t know were there. Thanks so much, Meredith Rogers!
The class was fun and challenging. Thx
11-20 of 46

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin