Opening Chest & Shoulders<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3456

Opening Chest & Shoulders
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3456

Watch this Class
Becky C
2 people like this.
Oh thank you for this. The sensation of laying in a hammock when I came off the roller was amazing! And the ball work across the front was delicious (a tad bit painful but so necessary)! Wonderful! And a great way to start my morning.
excellent work !
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Becky and Laura for your comments. I am so pleased to read that this work is making a difference for you both.
Lori
2 people like this.
Loved this one too! I actually had a bit of pain in my collarbone this am from a workout yesterday and this got rid of it all.

I generally spend a bit of time on the floor at night, giving attention to different areas that are tight, and have gotten my husband to do this as well. So now I think we will be spending a whole hour on the floor at night, working every aspect, instead of piecemeal.

I can’t say enough how happy I am to have a whole body program! Thanks!
Ewa
1 person likes this.
Love that :)
1 person likes this.
A delicious treat for my body. Thanks Niedra :))
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Lori Ewa and Anne P. for your comments. I am thrilled you are enjoying this process.
1 person likes this.
Delicious!
Yeah. I'll be doing this one a lot. I had no idea how tight my collar bones were. Thank you.
Niedra Gabriel
Martha &quot;Mars&quot; Hart , thank you for your comment, and yes, people are often surprised at how tight they are in the collar bones.
1-10 of 82

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin