Niedra Gabriel
Class 3456

Watch this Class
Is the ball used 4" in diameter?
Move U
1 person likes this.
Very nice.
2 people like this.
Yum! I could happily, JOYFULLY do this everyday for the rest of my life!
1 person likes this.
Oh so good :) Total shoulder release. Yippee!
1 person likes this.
Such a difference, and I was not aware how tense an armpit could be!! Niedra - you are a fun and inspirational teacher- thank you.
Donna A
1 person likes this.
I will definitely refer to this challenge often.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Elle ,Donna Caroline B Donna mbrown Move all for your comments. I am listing your names so you know that I am reading all the comments. Elle, in the tools for success I explain the balls, and some recommendations for place to purchase them. the ball used in this sequence is slightly larger than a tennis ball, and the size really depends on your body dimension, degree of tension and what feels best for you - hence I am reticent to recommend a "one size fits all" as I find many variables when I work with clients.
I am thrilled to read all the comments - yes, shoulder and arm pit tension is often unexplored as a factor in our well being, so enjoy , enjoy.
Thank you for sort of answering my question. I wanted to buy some balls so I could go through the program again with the correct size. Right now the only soft ball I have is much larger and I know I’m not getting the right benefit from it. I don’t have an opportunity to try a lot of balls first to find the correct size so that’s why I asked what size you were using
I have been asked if this type of work is appropriate for releasing scar tissue release resulting from breast cancer surgery, approx 12 years ago?
1 person likes this.
Wonderful instruction. I love the fact that it's not overusing muscles but focus on the bones. Just simply allowing movement
11-20 of 82

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin