Opening Chest & Shoulders
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3456

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
what a great class - thanks !!!
Allana KD
1 person likes this.
Wonderful! I often get a headache when I do deep rolling out of the shoulders/neck etc which is part of how I know I need it. Any pointers on that besides drink water?
Niedra Gabriel
Allana KD Hard to say, it could be skull tension or something else - in teh last session of this series you are on, I do face work, that could uncover something for you.  Its really like peeling an onion, and when one part opens another part may start wanting it to, so just keep exploring.  Wish I had an exact suggestion but as I can't see you directly and I even then it is not a guarantee, I recommend more variety , more angles more parts of the body, so you keep opening to new horizons.
Allana KD
1 person likes this.
Niedra Gabriel Thank you - There's a lot left to unfold, I'm sure!
1 person likes this.
Omg this feels amazinggggg thank you niedra for showing and demonstrating the power of moving slow and undoing! Basically every client I have that I’m teaching pilates to could benefit more from this than pilates it seems - this work is what most people need , me included! Awesome. 
Niedra Gabriel
Elizabeth D So glad you are seeing the vision of this work. To my mind it is bringing the body into neutral so you can start to train it.
1 person likes this.
Niedra will you please do a class for the hands and forearms I am a massage therapist and I’m having wrist pain and hand pain I’d love to have some self care ideas thanks! 
Niedra Gabriel
Elizabeth D I just video'd more fascia release routines for the upper body.  When they post I am sure you will find some valuable routines for your issues.   
Lori
Can you make a recommendation for an air filled ball that is a little bigger than the Franklin balls?  I haven’t found a good size for my collarbone yet.  I’m a bit bustier and can’t make it all the way onto these balls at collarbone level without my chest getting in the way.  Thanks.
Niedra Gabriel
I like the Yamuna Balls and work with them all the time, I carry them on my website niedragabriel.com workshops. Or you can order individually from YamunaUSA.   I think you will find the black balls very user friendly
71-80 of 82

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin