Hip Hip Hooray<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3457

Hip Hip Hooray
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3457

Watch this Class
You're a delight Niedra Gabriel - thank you for this fantastic series! xo
1 person likes this.
Ann ~ We have links to some of the balls that Niedra uses in the Tips for Success video. I hope this helps!
2 people like this.
Thank you for all the informations!
1 person likes this.
Hi Niedra! I love, love, love this series and am repeating it for the 3rd time to prepare for a renewed pilates practice and revitalized life in the New Year. I'm remembering a question I had the first couple of times as I searched back through the series to see if I'd missed your technique for releasing my most bound-up spots, the IT Bands! I couldn't find it, so I started adding a sort of swishing motion on the cantaloupe-sized ball while seated in the mermaid position, which helps a little, but if you have a more effective IT Band technique, I'd love to know it! Thanks!
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Casey , thank you for your comment and so glad you are enjoying this series. Yes, there is more than was filmed so IT band may have been skipped ( only 20 minutes per segment) you can take a medium ball, either ball can work, and work your way down the IT band, on your side, pausing as you move down, and rolling back and forth ( towards thigh and then hamstrings ) to decongest the attachments. and just keep moving down the leg and lengthening the body.
hope this helps,
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Neidra. I'll try it right now! Thanks for being a wonderful instructor. I always look forward to sessions with you.
Oh yes, needed this. Glutues medius 'hello'!! (and quite painful). I think the reason I took up Pilates in the first place was as an antedote to sitting at a desk for long periods. This is a definite 'revisit' session for me. Just laying with the ball in the front of the hip really felt good. Hopefully a daily practice of this will help enormously. Thankyou.
That was delicious and perfect for winding down and a good nights rest now. Thank you.
Georgina S
1 person likes this.
wow! that made a huge difference - thank you Niedra!
Liz
Liz
This is really helpful, and a series to be repeated regularly.  
11-20 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin