Ankles & Calves<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3458

Ankles & Calves
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3458

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Sue enjoy enjoy - thank you for commenting, Feeling like a new person is great !
Wonderful thanks Neidra. I will be getting my runner husband to do these. I've had a 'tweaky' knee lately so am interested to see if this will help. Loving this series thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Sarah Edwards, Hope you husband joins in - runners can benefit so much from this work.
That was a lovely and much appreciated stretch, thank you.
Kellyann A
1 person likes this.
I am able to touch my palms flat to the  floor with straight legs,  no problems but my calves are still tight, so I need to elevate myself to get any kind of helpful stretch to my calves.. the wall roll down was particularly helpful for my situation.... this video was great a helping me get stretch and movement in my calves.  thank you
Niedra Gabriel
Kellyann thank you for your post. I am glad this is helping.
1 person likes this.
Thank you so so much for this series, Niedra!! My body has not felt this good for a long time! I look forward to each new class. ❤️
Niedra Gabriel
Deborah  I am so happy to hear or read this... Great time to release tension from your body.  
Liz
Liz
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this Niedra - I didn't realise I had so much tension in my calves, but another one in the series to revisit on a regular basis.  Love your teaching style too.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you for your post Liz , isn't this a great time to unravel? universally as well as body wise. 
21-30 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin