Connecting to the Reformer<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3466

Connecting to the Reformer
Lesley Logan
Class 3466

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great Class! Loved all the exercises and the referral to the mat work. Thank you for the demonstration!
1 person likes this.
Great class:)! I loved the cue "stab the knee forward" on the Front Stretch:)!
Sandra thank you so much for taking my class! It makes me so happy you loved the referrals back and forth. If you haven't already there is a mat class up that has the same theme linking back to the Reformer. xx~LL
Nicole thank you so much for taking class with me! And, I'm so happy someone liked that cue! haha! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lesley Logan for another great class. I really enjoyed the connection to the Mat and the pace appealed to me. I love learning Pilates from you!
Jodi awe!!! I love that you have enjoyed all my latest classes! So fun having you join me and hearing what you liked! Looking forward to more Pilates together! xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! Love the technique explanations and relation to the mat work, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Rachel Thank you so much for taking class with me! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the explanations
xx~LL
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! I love the classical repertoire and your teaching style. Can’t wait to try all your classes!!
Julie thank you so much for taking class with me! I am so happy you enjoyed and I can't wait to hear how you like my other classes xx~LL
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin