Reformer Connections<br>Lesley Logan<br>Class 3467

Reformer Connections
Lesley Logan
Class 3467

Watch this Class
Madhavi ohh I would love to do a wunda chair class! Maybe someday:) Thank you for taking my class xx~LL
Sarah I am so happy you had fun and got some tips for your classes! And, thank you for enjoying my style. Pilates is a practice not a perfect and that's what I love most about it! xx~LL
Angela yay! Thank you!! xx~LL
Julie thank you! I love keeping it real! And, I can't wait to hear how you enjoyed moving with me xx~LL
Absolutely loved! Sports bra is soaked. So much fun. Coordination cue (arm bones down on mat) really changed this exercise for me. This is why we love Pilates. So cool to discover something new about an exercise we’ve executed and taught thousands of times. Also, what an incredible difference the Rowing2 cue to keep reaching makes. Loved that. Might be my new favorite thing this week. xo
1 person likes this.
L O V E !!
1 person likes this.
Lesley Logan is the best! I love watching her videos.
1 person likes this.
Well that was quite the challenge! So many things I need to work on such as...balance control off! I so want to do it. And, climb a tree, not my favorite either ! Thank you! I wish you could be my personal teacher on a weekly basis!
1 person likes this.
Connie I think we just figured out what you have to do to get your balance control off! Fall in love with the tree! Well, that's one part of it any ways. And, wishes can come true! I love teaching teachers! xx~LL
Dana awe Dana!! You are making me blush! Thank you!! xx~LL
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin