Cadillac Exploration<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 3469

Cadillac Exploration
Lisa Hubbard
Class 3469

Watch this Class
Lisa Hubbard
Elena congratulations on your pregnancy! I am DELIGHTED to know that this program worked for you so well 🙏🏻💛 please come again!
1 person likes this.
Lisa, thank you for your wonderful, creative class. Your calming voice and clear instructions help to concentrate on the movement within my own body. With only a tower I had to improvise with the double arm springs using my TRX for one side. I still got a good arm workout though. Loved the leg spring series.
1 person likes this.
thanks for the inspiration, love your pants !
1 person likes this.
I loved this class!!!! Thanks for giving us new tools for our classes
1 person likes this.
Great instruction Lisa. Will definitely do this video again and again! The standing series and hip work - excellent. Thank you.
Alex, Lisa Hubbard's appearance distracts you from her knowledgeable teaching, I suggest you seek out other videos. We work very hard at Pilates Anytime to offer a variety of highly experienced teachers. I hope you find what's right for you.
Michele M
1 person likes this.
That was fun and creative! Working in a prone position with the leg springs was really challenging and great for the hamstrings @glutes! I enjoy your teaching methods, cueing and enthusiasm. Thank you Lisa!
1 person likes this.
Lisa your appearance inspires me to get my A into gear and in shape! Your experience is takes years to achieve and enjoyed your teaching. Im defniteley going to use the arm series and feet in straps prone!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you for your thoughtful and most kind comments Doris Hope you make it back to class again soon! And, I love how you improvised with your straps!
Lisa Hubbard
Bree Thank you so much, very kind!
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin