Mat for Scapular Awareness<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 3478

Mat for Scapular Awareness
Cara Reeser
Class 3478

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Thank you so much, Cara. Your instructions, so helpful, will accompany me now always in future classes, hopefully relieving the tension I tend to create arouns the scapulas and sholders.
4 people like this.
Great Tutorial Cara! And what a difference it made in my rollover when thinking about bringing scapula to spine. Thank you!
3 people like this.
Tutorial within the session...this was just what I wanted to experience for today...thank you Cara
1 person likes this.
thank you, Cara! it was a great start into the day
1 person likes this.
relaxing and enlightening thank you
Incredibly clear - I learned a lot here thank you:)
1 person likes this.
Great class, my scapula thank you!!
Kim W
3 people like this.
This is so rich and juicy, I had to pause several times to let it soak in. Will keep this on repeat.
3 people like this.
Loved this class, lots of humour as always which really helps me relax. I loved your attention to scapular position in many excercises but particularly the single leg kick as when teaching I tend to focus on the lifting of abdominals. Great prep for plank and push ups...cheers cara
1 person likes this.
Loved this class, lots of humour as always which really helps me relax. I loved your attention to scapular position in many excercises but particularly the single leg kick as when teaching I tend to focus on the lifting of abdominals. Great prep for plank and push ups...cheers cara
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin