Mat for Scapular Awareness<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 3478

Mat for Scapular Awareness
Cara Reeser
Class 3478

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class! It is one of my favourites now! Very informative and really amazing how much you can get only by keeping scapulas stable. Also excellent teacher; she makes you do such a hard work without even realising. Thank you, Cara!
I loved this class and I love YOU!
1 person likes this.
Meredith Rogers love you more, and you look so great in this class!
1 person likes this.
Magnificent! Full of wonderful cues and exercises. We all need to get friendly with our blades. This will be terrific for my teaching and practice. Thank you, Cara!
1 person likes this.
loved it!! Thanks for making it fun
1 person likes this.
Great class and really got me focused on my scapular alignment mor than just my shoulders.....made such a differ nice on the single leg circles but struggled to feel that on the rollover...any advice?
1 person likes this.
Since watching this video, I have become obsessed with blade mobility and stability. Here are some of the comments I have gotten from students:
My neck feels twice as long.
I love this work, my chest feels so open.
This feels amazing.
Thanks Cara.
Kerry I think it is always hard to feel the blades and where they are. In the roll over I try to avoid feeling weight on my neck and upper spine. The weight of the trunk should be on the blades. This is what I look for , less load on my neck. I hope this helps.
Just wonderful, Cara, thank you so much! I will take this into class and see if some lightbulbs turn on.. ;)
I would love to hear how you cue for the side-lying exercises, side plank or star.. thats where I usually lose my people who are afraid of pain in the shoulders..
Big hug!
Cara, this was an excellent way to demonstrate scapula stabilization! Thank you.
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin