Mat for Scapular Awareness<br>Cara Reeser<br>Class 3478

Mat for Scapular Awareness
Cara Reeser
Class 3478

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow, very eye opening for me! I have a slight rotator cuff issue that I rehab with pilates, and this was the best guidance to apply to my pilates practice! I have many clients that need similar scapular awareness to find more space, length and opening in the chest, traps, neck, etc. Much more confident to progress them now...and myself!
Trisha Donnelly
Great class, normally lots of clunking in my right shoulder but not in this class. Must remember my GPS. !!! Thanks
I love this class, really makes feel so much release of paper back, thanks so much Cara Reeser
This was great Cara. Always looking for new ways to que the scapular connection. Definitely improves efficiency of movement for all of the exercises Will watch the tutorial. Feel great !
Julie Lloyd
Awesome class, I loved it and learnt a lot!! Thank you :) 
great tutorial and class combo thanks 
Thank you for this class
Julie C
Really enjoyed this I've finally progressed from your beginners to your other videos, I really like your style, I canĀ  understand you and your explanations are fabulous, I have definitely do again playlist, this one is going in the pot
Awesome class! Love how the scapula awareness improves the exercises, thanks Cara!
Julie Lloyd
I have done this class a dozen times or more, and every time I think how awesome it is!! The benefits of working with not against your scapula are amazing. Thank you so much xo
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin