Creative Imagery Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3482

Creative Imagery Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3482

Watch this Class
Thanks everyone! Summer -- as always it's so nice to read your clear feedback and what worked for you in the class. Thank you! Hope you're well my friend!
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
Amy I enjoyed doing this class today. I have taken this class a few times now. Ever time I learn a little more. I appreciate your clarity in cueing and the flow of your classes. Iā€™m feeling especially blessed to have Pilates Anytime bought to me at home. I have been housebound for a couple weeks due to our beloved dog having a spinal injury. I am so thankful for all the amazing instructors and wonderful classes PA offers!!šŸ’›
1 person likes this.
Really loved it loved just doing the movements and just playing around with it and adapting it to suit my own movement. thank you x
Laurie -- thank you for this message and I'm so glad we're here for you. Sorry to hear about your beloved pup. PA is an amazing platform indeed, thank you for tuning into us!
1 person likes this.
Louise -- YES, this is it! Moving your way.....with a bit of a framework here, but in your body, your way!! :)
1 person likes this.
Dear Amy, that was such a sweet class, particularly with the elephant moving around at the end; you not only got me smiling but laughing while doing it. Felt like being back in childhood! And the butterfly wings were new to me as well; will take that into my next class. Thank you very much and have a lovely day!
1 person likes this.
Awesome class Amy, thank you! Just what my body needed!
Thank you Katia ! yes, move like a kid, often -- it's good for our soul!!
Glad you enjoyed this Sonia !
John Ove
Amy, really enjoyable. As a male Pilates instructor with my own hip shape it was good to hear you remind us of what our own body needs. I feel the urge to go back to my original Pilates manual of male and female considerations. I feel the reps were just right for me.
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin