Athletic Wunda Chair<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 3489

Athletic Wunda Chair
Tash Barnard
Class 3489

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Hi Tash, I love your energy and cues. You are fun to listen to. It is hard teaching husbands but fun. Thanks for the class and hope to see more sessions.
1 person likes this.
Great sequence on chair and very challenging..needed this for my athletic clients!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Great instruction for student who is not an expert in chair class. You have a wonderful, fun energy and make the class a lot of fun. Kudos to your husband as well!
Those monster walks are being added to my repertoire. I need to strengthen my hips.

Thanks!

2 people like this.
Loved it Tash!! You made SA pilates instructors proud!!! 😉
Great class and I especially enjoyed the complete connection - from the starting roll down all the way to the ending with a roll up.
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a wonderful video!!
Kat Ernst
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tash, this was amazing! And I totally agree with you, teaching to your husband is one of the hardest things! LOL.
DJ
DJ
1 person likes this.
Brilliant cueing and corrections - fab both of you! Do you run workshops Tash? I am in Lusaka and travel to SA occasionally please let me know thanks Di
1 person likes this.
Loved this class! The monster walks were awesome. I like using the split pedal as well. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
hi. I tried almost 80% of this workout and my clients loved it. amazing Chair workout. Thanks.
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin