Athletic Mat<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 3493

Athletic Mat
Tash Barnard
Class 3493

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This is a fab class!!!!
A question: if i dont have that baby arc what could i use to reduce the pressure from my client hamstrings? Thanks
Tash Barnard
Hey Giulia
You can use a box, foam roller (more stability required though), feet up against a wall or anything that will elevate the legs! : )
Loved this! the energy, the flow, everything! thank you!
Awesome class Tash! Your energy is so magnetic . It was so much fun watching you instruct Andre. More please
Great husband, great class
Sutthinee S
I see the real situation when i had a very stiff guys in my class and make them do the spine articulations like this. Love your crues.
"This is not crossfit" lol
Taghrid K
Awesome class indeed, live your teaching and SO excited to be taught on your Basi training in Dubai 
I am a guy who is fairly strong and at 68.. fairly old. Yes, I have taken lots of classes, but  I am never going to be Mr  Flexible.  You are the 1st teacher at P.A. that I've seen using a male subject who hasn't taken a zillion Pilates Classes. It was so refreshing. Tash~ Thank you, Thank you, Thank you:) It was a great class too. I feel super now! I will continue to search for all your classes that I have the equipment for. 
Jacqui D
Ag nee Tannie! Die arme man.

Lekker klas. Tja.

Vrou se man.
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin