Tash's Personal Workout<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 3496

Tash's Personal Workout
Tash Barnard
Class 3496

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Simply stunning!

Tash I have a little neural hack you can try for the roll ups. Give your lower 2 thirds of your inner thighs a good brisk rubbing for 20 secs or so, nice and warm. This area is linked to the obliques through our neural system. The upper third is separate and linked to our TA. You can try rubbing the same way. It works for a lot of my clients making the movement feel freer, perhaps itโ€™ll help?!

Thanks for sharing your passion so beautifully
1 person likes this.
Loved the workout. I like these 20 to 30 minutes workout. I came out feeling lengthened and energised. Pls give your verbal cues and spring tension details. I had to look at the screen to see what you were doing and sometimes you just want to listen and follow along with your headphones on!
Nicole F
1 person likes this.
Thank you Tash! That was the perfect work out after a long flight! Love all your classes and your fantastic energy!
Just what the doctor ordered! Into the favorites you go! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tash that was adorable !! Love the mermaid stretch with strap in elbow and circling . Thanks ๐Ÿ™
Loved your flow. More verbal cues would be recommended as needed to keep looking at the screen to know what you were doing.
Amazing class, Thank YouTube so much Tash๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Andrea B
I liked the workout but needed a lot more verbal cues.
Tamara S
Lovely work out.ย  I enjoyed it. Just right for this morning.
Eleanor P
nice class, especially after a long day in the clinic treated patients - time for meย 
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin