Building Your Snake & Twist<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3499

Building Your Snake & Twist
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3499

Watch this Class
Amba! I hope to be invited there !!!!
Thank you for your kind words!
OMG. You lost me at bicycling star! But I have immensely enjoyed eating my piece of humble pie this morning. I have been in Tokyo for two years, and teach Reformer...Polestar trained. Have used the time to start working thru repertoire on Wunda Chair before returning to UK to start comprehensive. So very much to observe and learn here. Wish I could do my Comp with you in person!
Genevieve- Tokyo! lucky you! It is definitely a place i would love to come and share the work! This workout is full of many advanced exercises that are variations given to me off of the foundational work included in programs. I love sharing them on Pilates Anytime and in my books to keep the exercises i was given alive and in the pilates world. When will you returning to the UK? Polestar I am sure gave you wonderful training! Looking forward to hearing more about you!
H M
H M
2 people like this.
My heart is full!!! I'm 51 years young, and I'm in! Working my body though it's many changes, new injuries, old injuries-blah blah, I'm so inspired...I live close to your ranch and dreaming of one day becoming once of your teacher students.  I heard you on Pilates Unfiltered and after selling my larger than life studio1 year ago (good 12 year run), I will be opening a 925sf space.  This is my year for me is to get the work BACK into my body as you recommended, we must do it.  (the studio will be my sacred space Awesome -clients welcome of course :)) As a mother of 3 adult dynamic college kids and 1 in high school...I can't wait to train with you on PA every single day until opening day.  What a whirlwind life is and how I always always Return to Life through Pilates.  Love love and thank you for being YOU!  Heather 
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this wonderful class. You make the work look so graceful yet strong! Your class moves fluidly and logically. Certainly will take hours for me to practice and build up. 
We are so lucky to have PA host you and your incredible work.

H AND BEVERLY THANK YOU SO MUCH AND HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAYS!
Maria
this was amazing!!!
wow that was amazing !  Star is def something I will keep reaching for ... Saturday morning has def started with a bang ! thank you x
Amazing!!!! Thanks so much for this tutorial Kathy! 🙌
Florence P
The star bicycle doesn't reach the sky yet-)  Thank you for this great progressive class!!
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin