Foundational Mat 8<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3504

Foundational Mat 8
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3504

Watch this Class
It is amazing work, but Amazon price of $395.00 for a book? Is that a typo or??
Genevieve Malcolm no it is a text book... 360 pages and 4000 photos. It has teaching notes- how to build a workout through spinal function- how to build with a healthy person- the connections to the all the mat and reformer- it is 8 workshops in one book. Best to ask someone who has it about the book.
1 person likes this.
So graceful, so powerful! A challenge to aspire to. Thankyou.
1 person likes this.
OMG that was insane!!! Loved it and that all the other foundational mats led us to this place. Absolutely beautiful. Kathryn your a monster and I love this series. So helpful and challenging.
Lorie H
1 person likes this.
Rigor, vigor, history and fantastic stretches. Great merperson series. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this! Thank you. I almost gave up in the beginning because of the fast pace but I stuck with it and then really loved it as the class went on. I love the leg work, hips and twists. And I appreciate the stretching at the end. And thanks for saying Mer-person and keeping it gender neutral – I appreciate that!
1 person likes this.
Loved this series. Enjoyed the faster pace for this No8 ... wow working hard is SO exhilarating! I love that the matwork builds so intelligently. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
beautiful energy, beautiful variations and always so elegant. Thank you!
Petra C
1 person likes this.
Soooo amazing!!!!🙏🙏🙏
Wow! I am beyond thrilled that you enjoyed the work!!! The red thread is my heart and soul and to get this feed back makes me BEYOND THRILLED
11-20 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin