Mat Foundations<br>Malcolm Muirhead<br>Class 3505

Mat Foundations
Malcolm Muirhead
Class 3505

Watch this Class
Really wanted to do this class but the video keeps freezing. Maybe I will try again later.
1 person likes this.
Now it’s a black screen on my iPad. I understand then some videos I cannot see on iPad. It will be so?
1 person likes this.
I was able to do the class on my computer...yaaay! I loved your version of the standing swan. I will definately use that not only in my Pilates sessions but also as a final stretch in my weight training sessions! I feel so open and long right now! Thank you Malcom!
1 person likes this.
Malcolm ; Nice to see you again.
Love your Class
Thank You
1 person likes this.
I vas able to see the video now on my iPad, very nice and useful lesson, thank you, Malcolm!
Unfortunately I am only getting audio on this video. Would love to do this class!
Danielle ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with the video! Have you tried to restart your computer? That often helps. Here are some helpful FAQs as well. If you continue to have trouble, please email contact@pilatesanytime.com
Superb teaching and cueing thank you. Really enjoyed watching this class. Additional modifications at foundation level are always really useful for teaching. With best wishes from the UK:) Sarah
1 person likes this.
Smart, intelligent class and nice cues to learn from, thank you!
Smart, intelligent class and nice cues to learn from, thank you!
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin