Mat Foundations<br>Malcolm Muirhead<br>Class 3505

Mat Foundations
Malcolm Muirhead
Class 3505

Watch this Class
Eleanor VonTrapp
such great foundational instruction. i feel delicious.
Charlene A
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class! Thank you.
Samantha F
So wonderful to re-visit basic foundation principles with so many different ways of doing so .. Thank you Malcolm
I particularly loved your standing swan dive which the ladies look beautiful in doing on main page👍😘
Malcolm ALWAYS teaches a feel good class ;). It was light, connected and deep full of great reminders and tips for teachers. Thank you.
I loooove to get back to basics, especially with someone whose teaching style and cueing really talk to me !! Thanks a lots Malcolm :))
Beautifully explained class for the beginners but also to revise the already known, thank you!
Love the class!
Amazing Swan Dive version!
That was great Malcolm and what I call a Level 1 class, too many L1 have advanced exercises....e.g. hundreds as a first warm up!I really appreciate this level of work as will clients , beautifully and thoughtfully cued. More of this please PA as there is an abundance of advanced classes and a lot of us I am sure work with clients who need help at this level. Thanks.
I enjoyed his cueing tips. New ideas with the same basic principles, refreshing!
Patricia P
Loved this !!! Thank you !! Definitely a great way to start the day !
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin