Mat Flow with Music<br>Michael King<br>Class 3506

Mat Flow with Music
Michael King
Class 3506

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
great class !
1 person likes this.
I love this class! Great flow and creative variations. And the Cadillac leg series without the springs is pretty killer!
3 people like this.
That was brilliant! You led me to execute postures in a much more coordinated and efficient way. I finally figured out I what was impeding me... the fourth diaphragm. thank you :)
Thank you for the comments, I am happy you liked the class. The side leg series from the Cadillac repertoire is a killer and there are lots of fun variations you can bring into the combinations. I love teaching it in my floor barre class as well which again is a great challenging class.
3 people like this.
Loved the relaxing music you used! Can you share what music you used?
What a wonderful class!!! I really love your exercises and choreography, the music is great !!! I'm waiting for your new classes !!!
1 person likes this.
Outstanding, challenging workout. Love the variations. Can you share the name of that beautiful music?
Thank you Michael, especially enjoyed the side leg lifts and lifted clam
Great class!
5 people like this.
Your comments that this was not a rehearsal and that you should make each movement better than the last were very on target for me. I cut myself too much slack when I am working out by myself. Thank you for reminding me that there's no cheating in pilates-or life.
1-10 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin