Smart Moves Reformer<br>Jared Kaplan<br>Class 3514

Smart Moves Reformer
Jared Kaplan
Class 3514

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow! Interesting and inspiring! Great challenge.. - will have to go through all this in a slower pace to really get the deep sense of the movements! Thank you both!!
1 person likes this.
I’m sweating. Great in between clients session!
1 person likes this.
I’m sweating. Great in between clients session!
1 person likes this.
Hi Jared ! Thank you for sharing your brilliant insights . loved all the functional movement and cues. adding it to my bag of tricks :)
1 person likes this.
Another great movement exploration class thankyou!
Happy, humbled and honored to inspire Ileana ! And good catch, 9 was chosen for a specific reason indeed (hint: it has to do with specific tissue response to time under tension with unique variables of load for a desired response). Thank you Maria ; the closed-chain leg work with multiple upper body actions would be PERFECT for an NFLer (and Go Kane - what year were you?!) . High five back Lynn ! Appreciate your ability to see the principles embedded in this workout: for those who want to know more, check out my Moving Environments Tutorial which breaks down some key variables for you so you can design your own progressions. And YES to strong elasticity versus rigidity; I long ago began the good fight against poor anatomical cuing like "shoulders down" which fly in the face of how our structure actually moves! We can cue with specificity AND flow while respecting our physiology in useful educational environments for clients and students.
1 person likes this.
@Silke Stacy Varvara and Vicky : the depth, the sweat, the function and the explorations get even better with time and a second go around. Once I moved through this series a handful of times, it became my Go-To in-between workout for myself, exactly as Stacy mentioned! Thank you for checking it out, and let me know if you have questions when you do it again!
Burak O
I love it. Absolutely fantastic. Thank you Jared.
Thanks Burak , much appreciated! What did you love the most?
Burak O
I love the harmony between movements and the nature of movements. When i was watching i thought that we are using most of these movements while we were ice skating or on a roller blade. Also we are pulling straps while we were climbing...it seems very natural in this video. I think most of these movements are very useful, practical, natural and entertainy for pilates lovers like me. Thank you Jared.
11-20 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin