Playful Mat Exploration<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 3518

Playful Mat Exploration
Juan Nieto
Class 3518

Watch this Class
Rima M
3 people like this.
Thank you for this fabulous class , very innovative .
great information!
3 people like this.
Really unexpected in a delightful way! It’s great to have a chance to learn some of these archival exercises. The cues are so precise, and Juan built the exercises so systematically, that I found I was able to do exercises like high bridge, which I didn’t expect to be able to do.
Lori
4 people like this.
Happy to have another class like this! From personal experience, this kind of movement is important as we age. You don’t realize you are losing it. I try to do something like this every day to keep flexibility in my feet especially and to work on my balance. Thanks so much. I will be revisiting this often.
1 person likes this.
Thanx Juan! Welcome back!
Benjamin Degenhardt
Super fun application of the original work in a playful and meaningful way. I'm a fan! Bonus points for stick wrestling :)
1 person likes this.
friggin love this. yay!
Juan Nieto
6 people like this.
Thanks so much Benjamin Degenhardt. It's interesting how we become blind because we think we know what the things are about. This footage have been around for ages and I couldn't see its value until recently. Looking at things as how they are, instead of "what we already decided how they are" is what makes us grow, appreciate and learn. So much respect for Joe, he was a great mover and innovator. We as a community need to become better movers and better innovators. Thanks again mate! it's such an honor coming from you.
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much. Great functional class with great ideas. Love the squat lunges and flow.
1 person likes this.
awesome Juan! Great to see you!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin