Rebalancing Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3521

Rebalancing Mat
Amy Havens
Class 3521

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks everyone!! Glad you're enjoying this rebalancing session! Isadora -- I got the t-shirt from a yoga studio in San Francisco. Would you like more info on it?!
Lore Miller
1 person likes this.
Pulled my low back while spotting a client two days ago. This workout was the perfect antidote!!. thank you Amy.
2 people like this.
Amy that was fabulous! I returned yesterday from a girls weekend (and we all know those can be a little rough on the body)! It was back to reality today! my body needed this! That stretch at the end OMG! It was brilliant!

I have a client that loves doing one day of ball / floor work and one day on apparatus. She is going to benefit from this class! Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
yummy
2 people like this.
Thanks Amy, this was just what I needed. I really appreciate these quick classes.
1 person likes this.
great class - i love to work with the ball ;)
1 person likes this.
My days are longer for the next few months due to work. I'm finding time to exercise in the morning, specifically doing Pilates to avoid hustling to the gym and losing precious time. This was exactly what I needed: movement in the lower body to challenge my balance, core, and large muscle groups, and strength in the upper body to stabilize myself. Please add more classes like this -- your stability ball work out was refreshing! Thank you Amy Havens
1 person likes this.
This was what I needed today...simple and effective class...thank you
1 person likes this.
Given we had a 26 hr. ride back home from Europe this was perfect! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Amy, if it’s not too late I’d love more info on the studio you got the shirt from. I live in SF. Would also love to know if you are ever guest teaching in town!
11-20 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin