Jump Board Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3522

Jump Board Flow
Amy Havens
Class 3522

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love this class Amy thank you! beautiful considered sequencing. A great way to take 'jumping' to a more thoughtful place!
4 people like this.
Thank you Amy! I really liked the clam shell variation to scissors. It really got that hip extended.
1 person likes this.
I love the variation of shell to scissor too! And at first glance I thought you had pumpkins on your pants. I guess it’s a “little” early for that. Thank you this was fun!
Amanda L
1 person likes this.
Love this sequence! Thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
Great class, love the pace!
A 45 minute jumpboard class from my teacher! I cannot wait Amy x In other news - I am teaching a jumpboard segment at a big event we are hosting at the studio - the first jumpboard that I will have taught since you visited us!!!
2 people like this.
Amy, you always take us on a mind/body adventure! The flow of this class, alongside your cues was brilliant!
I always learn something new and dive more deeply into the work when you are leading the way. Thank you, fancy pants! Love the peaches ! 😍🙌🏽
1 person likes this.
Great workout and jumpboard variations fun class thanks! Love the peach leggings!
2 people like this.
Great class! I like the mindfulness of the jumping sequences. Laughed at the “nervous system glitch” comment; I think we all have those moments 🧐💕
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amanda, Christina , Colette , Shelby , Rena , TripleM , Rachel , Amanda and Megan Macgregor ! Megan Macgregor -- I can't wait to hear about your jumpboard event, make sure you tell me all about it!!!
1-10 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin