Core Stability Mat<br>Karen Clippinger<br>Class 3524

Core Stability Mat
Karen Clippinger
Class 3524

Watch this Class
Laurie C
Anyone else having issues with this video? I only get audio about 15 seconds after it starts.
Laurie ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with the video. The video for us plays with audio all the way through. Have you tried closing the app and restarting? Please email support@pilatesanytime.com, and we can troubleshoot with you.
4 people like this.
Some new ball work in spite of having taken just about every ball class offered on PA! They are going to be fun to add on a regular basis. Thank you. Unfortunately, though, a few minutes of instruction at about the 45 minute mark were impossible to understand as Karen gave instructions for small foot work. Her dark footies combined with the blue band that blended in with the mat were frustrating to try and view. Yes, there were verbal cues so she definitely tried to help us!
3 people like this.
I neglected to say that Karen was a delightful teacher!
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
FYI I was able to do the class on the website rather than my app. Great class!
1 person likes this.
Outstanding, creative workout. Thank you!
Had trouble with video pausing
Laurie C
Ann that was the same probably I was having. Try to do it through the web rather than your app. Worked for me.
Ann ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with the video. The video for us plays with audio all the way through. Have you tried closing the app and restarting? Please email support@pilatesanytime.com, and we can troubleshoot with you.
KTeam
1 person likes this.
Karen, you're amazing! I felt like I was back in Body Placement class again! Lots of familiar movement! So glad to see you on PA!! -Heidi Coles (Figueroa)
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin