Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Delightful! Thank you )
1 person likes this.
Lovely class, thank you Amy 🙏
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, lovely to spend Sunday morning working out with you! Xx
1 person likes this.
Nice one...esp the articulation over the end of the Mat w ptb. Also loved the tower sans spring. Thank you thank you
1 person likes this.
Amy, I loved all of the spinal articulation and your amazing cueing! I would love (and greatly benefit) from a class focused on opening up the hip flexors. Your legs are perfectly flat on your rolldowns and I really struggle with this because of my crazy tight hip flexors. Help please!
2 people like this.
It's feedback like this, that keep me going! Thank you so much gals! Marci , Jennifer , Annie , Anne P. , Luda , Candida , Dorit , Silke , Alisha , Connie , Maureen , ${customer_id:1238} , Rosemary and Darlene !!
1 person likes this.
love this tower, need some work on that monkey and tips? Arthritic elbows were challenged a bit. thanks I will keep doing it and see if I get more movement in shoulders and elbows
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy, can't wait to try this class, just watched it and I can only imagine how good it will feel. Love your classes.
1 person likes this.
what a lovely opening for the entire spine! wow thank you :)
1 person likes this.
What a great class! I loved the whole series with the roll down springs with the handles. The spinal work felt great. And someday I aspire to have a beautiful looking “magician “ but I am unfortunately not there yet.
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin