Athletic Reformer Layering<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3535

Athletic Reformer Layering
Erika Quest
Class 3535

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
YEAH Bonnie thank YOU for taking the session with me. Have so much fun! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I love this! All of your videos are my favorites. This is nice option not having a box to go get. Thanks for such fantastic balanced classes with great energy it makes time fly! Your instruction is so clear, especially equipment set up and I appreciate that I don’t have to constantly look at the screen to follow along.
Please do more Bosu Reformer classes!!! Aloha!!
1 person likes this.
Erika loved this! Super fun. Great class 😄
Erika Quest
Super Lauren Thank you SO much for your thoughts and comment. Glad you enjoyed and much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Hey Mel W Thanks so much for the awesome comments and thoughts. SO glad you could just turn away and do the session along with me. I try REALLY hard to make sure we stay on count and even on everything, so appreciate you noticing. I will definitely take note of more BOSU for next time for sure. A popular topic with PA members and my work. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
This White girl can’t jump😉 but I loved the Theraband on the reformer and the springless stuff! Thx
2 people like this.
As always a great class. Thanks for your creativity!
Erika Quest
HA Melanie you gave me a chuckle on this comment. Jumping optional, girl! I got you! Thanks for taking class with me! Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Lu-Anne Great to hear from you and thank YOU for taking class! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
So much fun!!! Loved it and gave me so many ideas too
11-20 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin