Build A Better Backside<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3536

Build A Better Backside
Erika Quest
Class 3536

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I so enjoyed this class! Excellent cueing. This has improved my posture having returned from a long flight home.
Erika Quest
Pat Once again, great to see you in my comments feed for class. Thanks for your lovely words and so glad you got this in after sitting on a long flight. Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Natalya and Regina you both are so awesome for your feedback and comments. Loved taking class with you and *yes* that sneaky small ball can be used for both comfort AND balance. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Thank you for awesome and creative class, Erika. Love the challenge to build better back side, feeling stronger after doing this class again, Svitlana
1 person likes this.
I always love your classes! Loved this one too! Thank you for all the great cues.
I love watching you, Erika! Thank you for giving me some fun new exercises.
Erika Quest
Svitlana Sandra Jenny Talarico Thank YOU ladies! You all are awesome and I really appreciate you taking the time to comment and take class with me. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Great class! My chair was getting a little dusty, always happy to wipe it down and go for it!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Denee ALWAYS good to dust off the chair! I'm guilty of leaving it a bit dirty as well. Glad to take class with you! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Loved this class Erika really fun controlled work. Will definitely use it as inspiration with my own clients.
11-20 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin